From: Ben517
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:24 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1003 517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER 2, 2005
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025 *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

A personal note. My brother Bill  passed away last week. He was a member of the 506 PIR and was WIA in Eindhoven, Holland during operation Market-Garden.

Ben

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

January 22-25, 2006
Bradenton, FL

 Copies of Paratroopers' Odyssey can be purchased for $22.50 from Bob Christie.  390 301 Blvd. W. Unit 10C, Bradenton, Fl. 34205