From: Ben517
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 2:12 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO.1026 517TH PRCT--DECEMBER 15, 2005

70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025 *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

January 22-25, 2006
Bradenton, FL

West Coast Reunion 2006
Palm Springs, Ca. April 2-7
 Copies of Paratroopers' Odyssey can be purchased for $22.50 from Bob Christie.  390 301 Blvd. W. Unit 10C, Bradenton, Fl. 34205-7904

Larry, Leahann and Kimberly Larson

We hope that your holidays are filled with peace
and that the new year to come brings your all the
happiness that this past year has brought to us.

Merry Christmas
The Larsons
Larry, Leahann and Kimberly

Dick Seitz

For Gary Brissey, son of Gene Brissey.  I appreciated your note in Mail Call.  You have every right to be proud of your Dad, I had the privilege to serve with Gene and I can tell you he was a great soldier, a great American and great human being for whom In am proud to have had the opportunity to serve with in combat.  My congratulations to you for your dedicated service to our country.  Dick Seitz

Gary Brissey

Dick,

Thanks.  Gene is my uncle.  But as I stated, he made a
big impact on my decision to join the military.

Gary Brissey (Navy Ret)

Jesse Pipkin

Ben, I had to change my address . too much spam. My new address is jhpipkin@ glade. net. Still able to sit up and belt down a bud or two.    regards pip
Battle of Bulge photo

Michael Carrillo

Ben, I hope you can open it. It would be nice if all the 517 family
could see this. There are many Americans that owe you guys a lot of
gratitude for what we have today. I am so proud of my Dad and all of
you! Bless you all.

The link is www.beforeyougo.us   This is really great.  We often forget
what our men and women is uniform do for our country and us.
DA