From: Ben517
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:14 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1030 517TH PRCT- DECEMBER 19, 2005

70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

Annual Florida Snowbird Mini-Reunion 2006

January 22-25, 2006
Bradenton, FL

West Coast Reunion 2006
Palm Springs, Ca. April 2-7
 Copies of Paratroopers' Odyssey can be purchased for $22.50 from Bob Christie.  390 301 Blvd. W. Unit 10C, Bradenton, Fl. 34205-7904

Dedication of the 517 web site

This site is dedicated to all Troopers of the 517th PRCT, their families, and the brave French and Belgian Resistance Fighters who supported and fought with the 517 PRCT in WWII.

1944 V-Card from France (unused)

Christmas 1944

Pat Seitz and Allan Greer

 Ben:

    Once again we owe a major debt of gratitude to you wonderful, talented son, Bob.  This evening I had the first opportunity to go to the webpage he created on the free web encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/517th_Parachute_Regimental_Combat_Team.  Well done -- it is a beautiful job.  Please tell him thank you so very much.
    Sincerely,
    Pat Seitz and Alan Greer
John Alicki

Here is an interesting piece of WW II history that many of this
generation have already forgotten if not learned, in their history
classes in today's education institutions.
                                                     *********
We had the Malmedy Massacre in Mail Call No. 1028--Ben

Hal Beddow

Hello to all
Helen and I want to send to all 517 troopers and friends, a most joyous and happy Christmas and a most joyous New Year.
May God bless our troopers where every they may be.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Boom Boom Alicki

At this joyous time of the year, I wish all the members of the 517th Prct and their families a
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

  Boom Boom Alicki

RICHARD HAMMEL

           Merry Christmas to all 517 RCT members and their friends.
                   from  Richard Hammel Co E

Joe Calder

Huertgen Forest, January 1945
HQ Company, 3rd Battalion
Standing: Lt Col Forest Paxton, Major Robert McMahon, Capt Grant Hooper,
bottom Lt. Dick Spencer, Lt. Howard Hensleigh