From: Ben517
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:10 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1033 517TH PRCT-DECEMBER 22, 2005
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Last Mail Call should have been numbered 1032.
This will be the last Mail Call for about a week. However, Send Mail. I will be able to receive it.
Lou Holzworth sent me a Christmas card just in time.

Ben

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

January 22-25, 2006
Bradenton, FL

West Coast Reunion 2006
Palm Springs, Ca. April 2-7

Annual reunion July 17-22, 2006
Portland , Oregon

Recent website additions:
HQ Co., 3rd Battalion officers
Jim Lathers and friends, C Company
Lt. Gen. Dick Seitz at the Savannah, GA 517th Reunion
Eric E. Anderson video bio
Airborne Invasion of Southern France by Col. Tom Cross

Lou Holzworth

MerryChristmas

This is beautiful.  I hope you enjoy it.

Click here: MerryChristmas

Walt Smith

Ben, just a wish or two for your well being on your trip west and back.  You are a young late-eighties to tackle these trips and maintaining Mail Call and on and on!!!

    Gene Frice said it well in his recognition of those of us who paid the ultimate price 60 years ago as well to the survivors who yet had the hardships of the Belgian Bulge.
     And there's Bob Barrett the ever-present  guide to those not familiar with the archives of the website!
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!  Walt Smith

From WWII Recollections   on the web site.

December, 1944

Lt. Howard Hensleigh (Hq. 3rd) recalls many cold, cold nights, marches and bedding down in the snow with scant cover and clothing. "One night" he says, "we were trying to sleep between bouts of shivering when one of the guys spotted a miserable little shack and noted-there indeed must dwell the happiest man on earth."

Jerri and Dallas Long

May God bless you during the Holy days, and keep you safe as you travel.  You are such a blessing to so many people including us.  Hope Santa knows where you are going, and will bring you a lot of goodies.
With Love,
Dallas and Jerri Long

Frank Ramos