From: Ben517
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:54 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1051 517TH PRCT-JANUARY 31, 2006
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello

Please let me know what your ideas are about the following link        . www.armedforcesreunions.com

Ben

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

West Coast Reunion 2006
Palm Springs, Ca. April 2-7

Annual reunion July 17-22, 2006
Portland , Oregon

Bill Christian

Ben,   This is the latest list of replies I have for the Palm Springs reunion. This of course could change depending on the Lords decision. Lud/Marty Gibbons; Alex/Vera Sierro; Jay/Rita Castello; Mar/Ricky Tetrick; Marie Louise/Joe Spencer; Bill/Gloria Hudson; Betty Davis/Vera Anderson; Jerry Davis Rueben Duran Family; Don Fraser; Rita Davis; Harold/Jeane Roberts; Ben/Ida Shankman; Gene/Sarg Snyder; Bill/Marge Conger; Manny/LaVerne Ventoza; Bill/Sophia Christian;      Barney/Lee Hekkala banquet. I'm sure there may be others who have still not made up their minds. I hope this list on the web page will help in some decisions still under consideration ,This was a list as of last week so I don't know if there are other conformations  Thanks again  Bill
Bob Sweet

Bob sent these photos among others taken at the Bradenton Reunion. We will eventually put them all on the website.-Ben