From: Ben517
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:57 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1083 517TH PRCT-MARCH 22,2006

70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Website                                   www.517prct.org
Roster                                     www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

West Coast Reunion 2006
Palm Springs, Ca. April 2-7

Annual reunion July 17-22, 2006
Portland , Oregon

Bill Christian

Ben As promised here is the latest list of troopers and families who have signed up for the West Coast reunion  in April.[517] Lud/Marty Gibbons, Alex/Vera Sierra, Jay/Rita Castello, Marv/Ricky Tetreck, Ben/Ida Shankman, Gene/Sarg Snyder, Gene/Edie Brissey, Gene Frice/Daughters, Betty Davis, Vera Anderson/Jerry Davis, Ray Duran /family, Don Fraser, Rita Davis, Judy Downey, Ben Barrett, Richard Demmel , Bettye Nash ,G.L. Davis, Barney/Lee Hekkala [banquet] [596] Bob Dalrymple, Bill/Gloria Hudson, Harold/Jeanne Roberts, Manny/LaVerne Ventoza, Bill/Marge Conger & family, Vince/Pat Podrasky, Elaine Markle & family, Bill/Sophia Christian[460], Joe/Marie Louise Spencer.  Hope I haven't missed anyone, if so give me a call asap, I'm trying to get a handle on the count for the caterers. Thanks Bill
Jesse Darden

Ben as a member of the wwiiadteam i want to let you know how  i appreciate your remarks as to the team   As it goes now the schedule for the 2007 trip to France is on GO  I have been as to go and plan to do so if health lets me .  If any of the 517th members want to know more about the trip they can log on to www.wwiiadt.org This is the web sit for the demo team
Jesse Darden HQ 460th 517t PRCT.

Dallas Long

I am really fortunate.  We have two grandsons who have requested the picture Jerrie had done for me with my metals, etc.  In addition, she copies each of your e-mails, and I have organized them and put them away for these college grandsons.  My military days are a treasure for us because of my fellow friends.  The majority of the fellows that I visited and they visited after we returned home have left us, but one of the interest of my shut-in days is correspondence through e-mail.  I know you have gotten tired, but thank you and your helpers for all that you do to keep us in touch.

We were saddened to learn about Polk passing away.  We enjoyed being with them so much in Europe.

Dallas Long
Boom Boom Alicki

Ben.....Read msg below and if possible  send the info to Mr. Simmons. Mr Simmons is the Director of the Currahee Military Museum, Toccoa , GA.  My best regards to you and your family.
Boom Boom

Subj:   RE: book donation