From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:57 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1120 517TH PRCT- MAY 27, 2006
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

The World War II Honor Roll
 Now searchable by Unit

  Annual Reunion
July 17-22, 2006

Portland, OR

REGISTRATION FORM

Dick Seitz (General Richard Seitz " Call me Dick")

To my 517th Parachute Combat Team Comrades.  As we approach this Memorial Day I want to join with all Americans in thanking and paying tribute to the fine men of the 517th Combat Team and other  veterans of World War 2 for your dedicated service to our great country.  Your magnificent contribution helped to secure the freedom all Americans so proudly enjoy today.  I share with each of you and your wonderful families tremendous  pride in the service of all the men of the great 517th Combat Team.  God bless each of you this Memorial Day and every day.  517th Airborne all the way!  Dick Seitz

Chris Lindner

Hi Ben:

I wanted to tell everyone Happy Memorial Day.  I have forward a link that I thought was great for this Memorial Weekend if you have the room to post it.

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Chris Lindner

This is a very powerful and well-done slide show that will help us all remember our past and present fighting men and women this Memorial Day weekend.

http://www.coastalwebdesign.com/WeSupportU.htm

Kevin Riddle