From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:27 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1121 517TH PRCT - MAY 28, 2006
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

The World War II Honor Roll
 Now searchable by Unit

  Annual Reunion
July 17-22, 2006

Portland, OR

REGISTRATION FORM

Pat Seitz and Allan Greer

Dear Ben:
    On this Memorial Day, words are inadequate to say thank you to the men of the 517th, both those with whom we are privileged to share this day and those who have gone on to their heavenly reward.  Your courage, bravery, sacrifices and commitment to freedom are beyond compare.  Thank you for your selfless service to others before self and thank you for the abundant blessings your actions have bestowed on all of us.  Thank you to each of you and your families for all that you have done to ensure that we are able to share in the history of this might band of brothers to whom we owe so much and will never be able to express our gratitude sufficiently.
    God bless you and your wonderful families on this Memorial Day.
    Thank you from our hearts,
    Pat Seitz and Alan Greer
Bob Dalrymple

Gen Dick Seitz . Dear Dick, An outstanding "Salute" to our splendid Combat Team of which I am proud and privileged to be a member. A gracious and timely message for which I am eternally grateful. With great respect, affection, and admiration. Faithfully, Bob Dalrymple
Bob Dalrymple

Dear Catherine, I am so sorry to hear of Edith's passing . She was so gracious to us during our sojourn in Paris in 1994 . I remember her well . Indeed, my thoughts and Prayers are with you now, and will be with you more so at the memorial ceremony on Tuesday . I send you my deepest sympathy and condolences. God Bless You and Keep You . With love, too. Bob Dalrymple