From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:49 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1154 517TH PRCT- JULY 16, 2006
70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello

I will leave Boston in a few hours for the reunion. This is last Mail Call til I get back.

  Annual Reunion
July 17-22, 2006
Portland, OR

Jerri and Dallas Long

Have a wonderful time!  I didn't think I would get grounded so early.  I will look forward to hearing about all the activities.  Our love to each of you, and be assured if we could have gone we would be right there.  I am so grateful for the wonderful remembrances we enjoy.
Jerri and Dallas Long
Boom Boom Alicki

Coney Island - 1949 Map This is fun, Especially if you ever been there. Don't forget to click on the red dots

WWII Airborne Demonstration Team

To all of the 517th meeting this weekend, we hope that you have a wonderful reunion and enjoy each others company.

 We would love to be able to join you, but we are currently undertaking our Summer Jump School and training a new band of enthusiastic troopers to follow in you very large footsteps and keeping the WWII Airborne traditions alive.

 All the way!

 WWII Airborne Demonstration Team

John Alicki

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped  at a
> roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their
> meal, they left  the restaurant and resumed their trip.
>
> When leaving, the elderly woman  unknowingly left her
> glasses on the table and she didn't miss them  until
> they had been driving about twenty minutes. By then,
> to add to the  aggravation, they had to travel quite a
> distance before they could find a  place to turn around in
> order to return to the restaurant to retrieve her  glasses.
>
> All the way back, the elderly husband became the  classic
> Grouchy old man. He fussed and complained and scolded his
> wife  relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more
> he chided her the more  agitated he became. He just wouldn't
> let up one minute. To her relief, they  finally arrived at
> the restaurant.
>
> As the woman got out of the car and  hurried inside to
> Retrieve her glasses, the old geezer yelled to  her.........
>
> "While you're in there, you might as well get my hat,  and
> the credit card.

                                             World War  2 Poster