From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:49 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1195 517TH PRCT- SEPTEMBER 28, 2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset,  MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

  MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3
We have information about the Kissimmee mini reunion in January, 2007.. Northerners should make plans to come to Florida at this time since there may be Northeastern Blizzard. Southerners can just jump in their pickups and come over.

Reunions              Kissimmee, FL       Mini               January 21 - 25
 2007                      Palm Springs, CA  Mini                April
                                Washington, DC    National        June 27 - July 2

Recent website additions:

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

It is with deep, deep sadness that I am writing this to notify you that our
Dad, Oscar Berg, passed away yesterday morning, Sept. 27.  His official
cause of death was pneumonia, but we think he died of a broken heart after
losing our mom. We are having a "Celebration of Life" on Saturday, Sept
30th, at 10am, at Evergreen Funeral Home, 4504 Broadway, Everett, wa. We
will miss our wonderful father so very much.

Linda Dyer and Barbara Heinrich and families

Pat Seitz and Allan Greer

Dear Ben:  Would you please pass on to Howard our deepest sympathy on the passing of his love and best friend of 58 years, Jan.  Words can't begin to say what our hearts are feeling.  I hope that he knows that he and his family are very much in our thoughts and prayers.
    Sincerely, Pat Seitz and Alan Greer

  517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion Jan. 21-25, 2007

Parachute Regimental Combat Team

Hosting: Leila Webb, Donna Hilliard

Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida 34747

Tele: 1-800-327-9170 Fax 1-407-396-4320

Web site: www.ramadagateway.com

Room rate $65.00 + tax. Send reservations directly to hotel and specify you are with the 517th Reunion. Rates will be honored +/-5 days of the actural reunion to allow for early arrivals and stayovers.

Transportation Airport: Hotel located 25 miles west of the Orlando International Airport. Directly outside the baggage level on each concourse at the airport is a commercial transportation company ticket counter – MEARS – This company provides 8-10 passenger shuttle van transportation to our hotel departing every 20-30 minutes as long as aircraft are still landing at the airport. This cost is approximately $29 per person roundtrip and $16 per person one-way. MEARS Telephone 1-800-223-3868.

Registration: Cost $40.00 per person, which includes the hospitality room and banquet – no refund after Jan 10. A couple of people have volunteered to bring food for the hospitality room. If you want to volunteer to bring something, it will be appreciated. The banquet meal will be a Shrimp and Roast Beef dinner.

Send your registration to Leila Webb, 4155 Kissimmee Park Road, Saint Cloud, Fl. 34772.

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion Jan. 21-25, 2007

Parachute Regimental Combat Team

Hosting: Leila Webb, Donna Hilliard

Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida 34747

Tele: 1-800-327-9170 Fax 1-407-396-4320

Web site: www.ramadagateway.com

PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT CLEARLY

COST OF REGISTRATION, USE OF HOSPITALITY ROOM, AND BANQUET IS $ 40.00 PER PERSON.

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT TO LEILA WEBB, 517TH COMBAT TEAM, 4155 KISSIMMEE PARK, SAINT CLOUD, FLORIDA 34772