From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:33 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1196 517TH PRCT-SEPTEMBER 30,2006

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset,  MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

  MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3

This Mail Call is incomplete, but I want to get it out now because of the mail that we received today from Joy Bryceson concerning the passing of her father, Gene Camplin, a former president and active member of the 517 Association.

Ben

Website                                  www.517prct.org

Reunions              Kissimmee, FL       Mini               January 21 - 25
 2007                      Palm Springs, CA  Mini                April
                                Washington, DC    National        June 27 - July 2

Recent website additions:

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Joy Bryceson

It seems news of loved ones passing is happening all too frequently but there is one more to share. My father, Gene Camplin, Hdqt. 1st, passed away on September 21 at his home in Reseda, California with his wife Elaine and son and daughter by his side. He had surgery for a broken hip, had a stroke as a result of the surgery, and his body was never able to recover. Unfortunately, my dad was unable to attend the last several reunions, but I had the pleasure of attending several with him in the 70's and 80's for which I have many wonderful memories. He was President from 1977-79 and was in charge of the 1977 reunion in Coronado, CA. It was such a pleasure for him to be involved in this organization and I just wanted to let you know that all the work that you all do is certainly appreciated by many you may not hear from.

Thank you again from his family and continue the good work!

Joy Bryceson

 Helen Beddow

To all of our 517th people......the 517th PRCT Auxiliary can now be found on the website.  We hope that you will click on to the website, download the Membership Application and send your donations to our Treasurer, Karen Frice Wallace.  Auxiliary donations for membership are $30.00 per year, or whatever amount fits your financial situation.  We certainly do not want anyone that wants to become a member be left out because of financial difficulties.

So.....ladies and gentlemen, sons and daughters and interested people of the 517th, this is your time to join the 517th Auxiliary.  The donations for membership go from August 19, 2006, thru August 19, 2007.  Please send your check to:
                   Karen Frice Wallace
                   66295 Highway 20
                   Bend, OR  97701

We look forward to have you as a member of the Auxiliary.  We also look forward to see many of you in D.C. next summer.

 Mickael

From Mickael , Eric and friends of Le MUY France
All my  family cars ! "We love 517th ! "

here is my father Mickael, and Mickael junior !..

warmest regards Mickael.(jimi-lizy@infonie.fr)