From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 6:55 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1103 1202 517TH PRCT--OCTOBER 7, 2006

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Click on REVEILLE

 Hello,

  The best way to make reservations for the 2007 reunion is to call the Doubletree Hotel Crystal City directly at 703 416 4100 or free reservation number 1 866-999-VIEW. Information about tours will be available later.  Hotel rooms in Washington fill up early, We have a block of 130 rooms reserved. Early registration will help us to know if we need reserve more rooms. Many have already registered.

Send us you story for Meet the Troopers . It will be on the internet for your great grandchildren to view.

Reunions              Kissimmee, FL       Mini               January 21 - 25
 2007                      Palm Springs, CA  Mini                April
                                Washington, DC    National        June 27 - July 2

Recent website additions:

    Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Howard Hensleigh

Bob:  In that picture Mel Zais looks as though he has just been to the dentist and is full of novocaine (sp?).  I hardly recognized him without a big, broad smile which he did not wear when things went wrong on Saturday morning inspection.  Highest regards,  Howard H.

Bob Barrett

Hi Scott,

I finally got around to publishing the oral history biography of your uncle, Erwin Scott.  Please review it and let me know if you want any changes.  Some of the photos are a little dark, from the xerox copies that you sent me.  If you want to scan or send me any photos, I can update them.  That's up to you.

Thanks for sharing this!  Good stuff.

Bob Barrett

Jesse Darden

I was glad to here that Lucky Hiers & wife Bille will be at the D.C. Reunion.  I will look them up.   Jesse Darden HQ 460th
Barbara Willmart

Ben:
I got the wrong unit when I emailed you about my Dad Charles Cook. The correct info is:
A Battery
460th Parachute Field Artillery
Part of - 517th Parachute Regiment Combat Team
Barbara Willmart