From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:22 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1214 517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER 6, 2006
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Washington Reunion. Arrival Wednesday June 27. Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday July 2

Tired of Press 1, Press 2 etc when trying to reach a person of authority when making a phone call?  Use this   gethuman 500 database

Reunions           Florida Snowbird Mini-Reunion     January 21 - 25
 2007                   Palm Springs, CA. Mini                April
                             Washington, DC  National          June 27 - July 2

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Friend

Tom Reber

Bob,

Attached is the update roster and Mailing List, after your floppy disk edits.  The mailing list is now only 367 names.  Over 900 names were removed from the mailing list.  I might still be missing some T-bolt updates from the last issue, I have yet to get to it, but I will.  If you have kept me up to date via e-mail, then we are all set.  I have to go back up to OH in a few hours.

Bob, I will give you separate instructions on how to make your update life easier, for the T-bolt updates.

I hope everyone is well.  Best time of the year, with all of the college football.

Best regards,

Tom Reber

Gene Frice

Subj:     President Message-Does America Really "Get it?"