From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 7:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1220 517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER 18, 2006
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Washington Reunion. Arrival Wednesday June 27. Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday July 2

Another new member Bertil Jansson  "B" Co. called today  and he will  attend the Washington Reunion.
The Armed Forces Reunions has notified us that together we will soon outline the basic structure of the reunion and determine what tours and group functions there will be.

Mail Call                                  mailcall@517prct.org.

Reunions           Florida Snowbird Mini-Reunion      January 21 - 25
 2007                  Palm Springs, CA Mini-Reunion    April 15 - 20
                             Washington, DC  National             June 27 - July 2

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team

2007 517th PCT
West Coast Party

Dates: April 15-20, 2007

Place: Quality Inn/Palm Springs, CA

Registration: $50.00 per Person

Room: $84.00 + Tax

Dates:

April 15th - Early Registration, Optional

April 16th – Official Registration, Hospitality Suite 140 10AM-10PM

April 17th – Barbeque Buffet by pool for Troopers and their Family 11:30AM- 1:30PM

April 18th – Social Day – Golfing, Shopping, Follies

April 19th – Men’s Business Meeting 10:00AM -11:30AM Conference Room

Farewell Banquet –Dinner and dancing 7:00PM – 10:00 PM

April 20th – Check out. Have a safe trip home.

Hospitality Suite open daily in Room 140 10:00AM- 10:00PM

Open bar and snacks

Quality Inn

1269 East Palm Canyon Drive

Palm Springs, CA

Phone 1-800-472-4339

Be sure to mention the 517th PCT

Please make registration check payable to William T. Christian (Bill)

Mail to: 17422 Parker Drive Tustin, CA 92780

Questions call (714) 838-0613 or BigZebra@sbcglobal.net

Families and Friends Always Welcome

Barney Hekkala

Hi: just a note to tell you that Hu Webb of "A" company passed away October 20. After the service he was in the merchant marine. Barney
Jim Royer

Ok, you football freaks; Howard , Tom & Walt.
Here is my prediction. Ohio State will win by 10 points. But, you must
get ready for the college "hoops". Ohio State is ranked no 8 and
Wisconsin is ranked 9. Maryland is in the top 20. Last night they won
the CvC Classic, beating Michigan State in a close one.
    Enjoy the big game. I know all three of you will be watching. I know
I will, if I do not doze off on my easy-boy.
                                     Jim Royer

Betty and Merle Traver

Please hold all emails until the 27th.  We are leaving for St. Croix tonight and will be back on the 27th.  Love to all,  Betty and Myrle

Dennis Sura

My Dad Mike Sura was in 3rd Battalion, Company H, 3rd Platoon, 2nd Squad.  For some reason your name is familiar.  Dad got wounded in Germany on 2-6-45 and taken off the field to the hospital not to return until the shooting stopped.

Dennis M. Sura

Bob Dalrymple

Dear family and friends . I will be away from home 20 to 30 Nov, So please hold your e-mail . I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with Bill and Mary plus Joyce and Steve Schrader plus Andy and Wendy tom, Julia, Peter, and Erich in Houston( Home of Mary and Bill). Peter and Erich are our Great Grand Kids 1 and 4 . Steve and Joyce are our long-time friend and are  the same age as Mary and Bill . Enjoy ! Bob, Dad, GGPa, etc.
 Allan Fine

Marie Rommel

Please note that my email address has changed.  My new email address is wmrom@oh.rr.com .

Thank You