From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:31 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1226 517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER 30, 2006
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Washington Reunion. Arrival Wednesday June 27. Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday July 2

Mail Call                                  Ben 517@AOL.COM

Reunions           Florida Snowbird Mini-Reunion      January 21 - 25
 2007                  Palm Springs, CA Mini-Reunion    April 15 - 20
                            Washington, DC  National              June 27 - July 2

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form
Bob Christie

Ben, Mildred is having surgery for colon cancer on Monday, Dec. 11. The doctor said that their shouldn't be any problem. This procedure is common. She will have chemo therapy after the operation. Please remember her in your prayers! Bob
Wade Gilbert

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is a copy of our ad we would like to run in the next Thunderbolt.  When
you get a chance please send me a bill for $2000 each month you run the ad.
Maybe Ben can put a copy of this on the web site.

Please make the bill out to

IAVI
5149 Powerline Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

I would also like to suggest you run your own ads asking for other companies
to advertise in the Thunderbolt.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to send me ancall.

Best regards,

Wade Gilbert
Son of Earnest Gilbert F Co.
www.iavi.com
(888) 999-6564 Ext. 106
(954) 630-9797 Ext. 106
(954) 630-9775 Fax

Projectors *  Lamps * Screens * Mounts * Cables * Document Cameras
Sanyo * Panasonic * Barco * Epson * Plus * DaLite * Chief * and many