From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:17 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO 1244 517TH PRCT-JANUARY 6,2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Washington Reunion. Arrival Wednesday June 27. Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday July 2 .

Banquet at Kissimmee Reunion. Wednesday, January 24

Mail Call                                  Ben 517@AOL.COM

Reunions           Florida Snowbird Mini-Reunion      January 21 - 25
 2007                  Palm Springs, CA Mini-Reunion    April 15 - 20

                            Washington, DC  National              June 27 - July 2

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Gilles Guignard

Dear Sir,
Im the swiss guy who had sent you the reenactment pics
from Le Muy and La Motte last year which you put
online.
First of all id like to wish you a happy new year 2007
to you and all vets of the 517th.
It looks like im hooked on your website every day! its
so great!

I saw your ad on the website for the mail call and,
yes... id like to hear regularly from other members of
the 517th on your email-based mailing list for 517th
if it is possible.

Also id like to become an associate member of the
517th assn, is that possible ? do they have an email
address?

i may have some nice stuff to share in the future
including relics found on the dropzones which i was
able to photograph in private collections.
my email address is rotmcook@yahoo.com

with best regards Gil

Robert Ambrosini

Dear Ben,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, leave it to a paratrooper!  It sounds like we have a match.  "Red" was a dear friend of the family for many years.  To say he didn't talk of the war is an understatement, but thanks to your web site I have a place to start.  One day I hope to write his biography for the site.  Yes I would like to receive the mail call emails.

Well, I am off to comb the book stores for a copy of Battling Buzzards.

Thanks again,

Rob
Wells

Checking to see if this email is accurate and if you will be reinstating "Mail Call."  Looking for information on my father, Chester A. Wells.  Headquarters Company, 3rd Bn, H company; or so he is listed in Christmas Roster, France 1944.  Hope the web site is active, as it was extremely informative.