From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:37 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1261 517TH PRCT- FEBRUARY 6, 2007

 70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

MAIL CALL   http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

 Hello,

Urgent: It is imperative that you register as soon as possible for the hotel rooms for the reunion. We have contracted for 130 rooms and if we need more I will inform the hotel. However, rooms are being filled fast at the Doubletree for that period of time in Washington.
Reservations received after May31 will be provided  on a space available at prevailing rates.  Mentioned the 517 if reserved by phone.
Prevailing  rates are $219-$259. We are getting them for $109.
Ask for confirmation online.

I do not include in Mail Call Religious, political or bad jokes.

Washington Reunion. Early Arrival Wednesday June 27. Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

Reunions 2007:
                            Palm Springs, CA Mini-Reunion             April 15 - 20

                            Washington, DC National Reunion   June 27 - July 2

Click on these Links for Forms and Information

Information and Registration Forms

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Claire Giblin

Hi Ben -

We are so looking forward to our next reunion in our nation's capital!  Thank you so much for running the registration forms, as well as the hotel forms, in Mail Call and on the website.

We will of course keep fine-tuning our preparations.  We are hoping to add an educational component to the reunion, especially for the children and grandchildren.  We want everyone to know about their veteran's contribution, so that they know what Granddad did during the war.

We are excited to have the registration price at a reasonable $79, which does include the Sunday Banquet, the Auxiliary Breakfast or the Veterans' Breakfast, as well as various fees and money toward the Hospitality Suite.

We hope that everyone will make reservations to join us in DC!

Regards to all -

Claire Giblin

Tom McAvoy

Hey George Maline Do you ever hear from  John Nieler, how about a current address
Tom McAvoy
Lora Butler

I have signed on as a proud member of the 517th auxiliary, but have had no contact, nor am I able to e-mail anyone involved.  I am wondering if there is a web site in the works, expectations, obligations and responsibilities.  I will gladly do what I can, but I feel that some information would be helpful.  I know that this is a volunteer association, but I do not know where we stand in our formation.  Any insight you can give me would be helpful.
Thank you,
Lora Butler
(Gerald Fryczynski)
 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiullary and an enrollment form

 Chronicle    517 Parachute Regimental Combat Team  1945