From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 7:34 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO 1306 1308 517TH PRCT - MAY 4, 2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Registration for the reunion must be received by the AFR by May 25.

We only about 20 rooms left for Washington reunion on June 28,29, 30, and July 1.

PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE REUNION REGISTRATION TO THE ARMED FORCES REUNIONS. Most have not registered, but it would be helpful to the Armed Forces Reunions for us to  register as soon as you can decide what tour if any that you want to sign up for.

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

John Alicki

Thank you Lory for remembering me about Pearl Harbor and the student's appreciation from one who was there.

I appreciate your kind words and especially the very much needed prayers from you, your Dad, brother Tim and others.  God bless you.

John Alicki

 John Alicki