From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 7:09 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1312 517TH PRCT- MAY 9, 2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Recently I have heard from many who are not on the on the Internet  and have just learned about the reunion.

We only about 15 rooms left for Washington reunion on June 28,29, 30, and July 1.

.PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE REUNION REGISTRATION TO THE ARMED FORCES REUNIONS.  It would be helpful to the Armed Forces Reunions for us to  register as soon as you can decide what tour if any that you want to sign up for.

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form