From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:42 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1315 517TH PRCT- MAY 15, 2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Melvin Biddle, MOH winner, will attend the reunion.

I Recently I have heard from many who are not on the on the Internet  and have just learned about the reunion.

We only about 11 rooms left for Washington reunion on June 28,29, 30, and July 1.

.PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE REUNION REGISTRATION TO THE ARMED FORCES REUNIONS.  It would be helpful to the Armed Forces Reunions for us to  register as soon as you can decide what tour if any that you want to sign up for.  Important! Registration fee for children is $25.00 .The AFR would  like you to register for the reunion as soon as possible so that plans can be finalize. Hotel reservations are coming along fine but Reunion registrations are lagging behind.

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

 formatted pdf forms simple Web Page format
Doubletree Hotel Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form
Doubletree Hotel Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Bob Christie

 Ben, I have resigned as Treasurer. From now on send all donations and money for Paratrooper's Odyssey to Leo Dean
930 Albany-Shaker Road
Latham, NY 12110
Merle McMorrow

 Ben:

Mardy and I made the front page of the local paper after our return from Washington, DC. It had to be a slow news day.
Slow news day here also.-Ben