From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:23 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO 31 517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER 9, 2000
Hello,

Occasionally when we have a slow day for Mail Call, I'll send out old Mail Calls. This one has correspondence with Patrick  O'Donnell who at that time was about to write Beyond Valor . Patrick O'Donnell , a friend of the Airborne will be guest speaker at our Washington reunion.

Elsworth Harger and Roy Herren have since passed away.

Ben