From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1326 517TH PRCT-MAY 29,2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE REUNION REGISTRATION TO THE ARMED FORCES REUNIONS.  It would be helpful to the Armed Forces Reunions for us to  register as soon as you can decide what tour if any that you want to sign up for.

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

                                   WWII Recollections - Soldier's Stories

 formatted pdf forms simple Web Page format
Doubletree Hotel Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form
Doubletree Hotel Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form
Morris McDowell

Ben,
I wanted to update you on a couple of our friends. Fred Harmon is doing pretty good, he still will have considerable time to spend in the hospital, but is defiantly improving. Fred has had his heart stop three or four times, & the automatic fibulator has restarted it each time. He has a very bad infection in his body, with a swollen knee, & cannot walk at this time. He has also changed hospitals, now in the Palmetto Baptist Healthworks, 1330 Taylor St. Columbia, SC. 29201. I visited Fred both Saturday & Sunday, he really wants to go home, but not for awhile. I also visited Herb Ford in Atlanta, who is well except for the fact, he can't walk. Herb said tell everyone hello. I hope this answers most of the questions about Fred. Thanks, Morris McDowell

Howard Hensleigh

Ben sent me the I Co. morning report, but all I could make out was "Willis".  It was a good holiday, made better by knowing our gravesites are being cared for.  Highest regards,  Howard H.

Good Morning Howard:  Thank you for your efforts. I will go along with the 11th. Hope you had a great holiday.

Denny

Tom Cross
Merle:
    Thank you very much for the signed copy of From Breckenridge to Bastogne it is a great book and well written for family use and understanding of our accomplishments and our daily routine so far away from home .I had it in my hands a few minutes and was able to skim it briefly before Bette snatched it away and has now taken possession until she has finished reading in its entirety.
    Well done Merle.
Regards, Tom Cross

Tom McAvoy