From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 11:41 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1360 517TH PRCT- JULY 13, 2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

 We will have information about Snowbird mini-reunion
Kissimmee, FL Jan 20-22, 2008 in later Mail Calls.

596th PCEC portraits
Colonel Bill Boyle in Southern France
517th Regimental S-2 Section in France 1944
Bill Boyle news article
Zoot Snyder, A Company
Boom Boom Alicki in Southern France
250 photos of Don Saunders and 596 PCEC

517th PRCT Auxiliary Mission Statement
517th PRCT Auxiliary Member Application 2007-2008
517th PRCT Auxiliary Officers and Committee Members 2007-2009

Howard Hensleigh

Dear Ben, Tom, et al:

I am just fine  and have been evaluated and accepted for long time care at the VA facility in Menlo Park near the SCI Hospital in Palo Alto.  This will be my permanent home and when I get the permanent address  I will be back in touch.  A nice lady just came by and told me I would be in room C-108, Building 331.

God bless all of you and God bless the VA.  They are taking good care of me.

Love to all, Howard Hensleigh

Bob Barrett

Elaine,

Thanks for the photo.  I just posted it at http://www.517prct.org/photos/robert_magnuson_h_co/robert_magnuson.htm

You mentioned that there is a passenger list of the 517th arrival.  I haven’t seen that.  How do I get a copy?

Thanks,

Bob Barrett

webmaster@517prct.org