From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:18 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1392 517TH PRCT- AUGUST 31 , 2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Jean Loup  called me from France and he would like to hear from members of G Co.  who were involved in the fighting in Southern France..
I have received information from Leo Dean for future Mail Calls.

 Paratroopers' Odyssey is  available for $22.50. Send payment to Leo Dean.

You may at times have a problem viewing photos. However, we place most photos on the website under Training and WWII Photos .

Please try to send in donations by August 15 to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the for the Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.     Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

Matthew Skovera, HQ Co, 3rd Bn.

PFC Anthony S. Celli, I Co.. (KIA)

517th Commemorative March 2007- Southern France

Richard Eaton videos - Witness to the War
Madawaska Victory passenger lists
1983 517th Reunion Booklet - San Mateo, CA

Bill Boyle news article

517 PRCT Association  Officers

Washington, DC National Reunion
June 27-July 2 2007

Photos

Lance Anderson

Ben

Here is Patrick O’Donnell              File Attach

Sheila Goodman Dorssey

Howard Bernard Goodman (D of Birth) May 12, 1923  (Date of Death)  May 1, 1974

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleImage.do?pid=1e30Qz*V2GSwgyM2Miqgw*MRCRU8gnTwKYA6v4xQp5Fd3Ig=

I thought you might like to add this picture of my Father to your picture gallery.

Private Howard Bernard Goodman, Service Company

Submitted by Sheila Goodman Dorssey

Les Hughes