From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:15 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1398 517TH PRCT- SEPTEMBER 10, 2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

I have informative correspondence between Howard Hensleigh and Mike Kane in this Mail Call. There is too much correspondence for this Mail Call and so will continued it in next Mail Call. It is best understood if last mail is read first.?????????????

Paratroopers' Odyssey is  available for $22.50. Send payment to Leo Dean.

You may at times have a problem viewing photos. However, we place most photos on the website under Training and WWII Photos .

Please try to send in donations by August 15 to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the for the Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.         Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

Matthew Skovera, HQ Co, 3rd Bn.

PFC Anthony S. Celli, I Co. (KIA)

517th Commemorative March 2007- Southern France

Richard Eaton videos - Witness to the War
Madawaska Victory passenger lists
1983 517th Reunion Booklet - San Mateo, CA

Bill Boyle news article

Steve Markle

Ben,

    I want to send out a public "Congratulations" to Bill Christian (of the 596 Engineers) and his wife Sophia who are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary today.

    My mom is down in Southern California with them.... here's wishing them many more years of happiness.

Steve Markle

Babbie Boyle

Hi Ben - hope all is well. Bought our tickets for Kissimmee so if all
goes well we should be there in January. Am looking forward to it.
The DC Reunion was great.
Babbie