From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:11 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1412 517TH PRCT- OCTOBER 12, 2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

 Paratroopers' Odyssey is  available for $22.50. Send payment to Leo Dean.

You may at times have a problem viewing photos. However, we place most photos on the website under Training and WWII Photos .

Please try to send in donations by August 15 to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the for the Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.   Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

 Floyd Webber

 am looking for former HQ 2nd Battalion guys; especially from Lt. Walter Irvin's platoon.

Floyd Weber
 Name: Jean Standridge