From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 9:06 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1546- 517TH PRCT-MAY 18, 2008

I hope to add to Mail Call newspaper headlines and news from many papers that were published during our War Years. The children and grandchildren have never seen this news and the veterans were too busy making history and the only paper available  to them was "Stars and Stripes" which you might be able to read while in a rest area or in the hospital.

Please let me know if you can receive them in readable form. You should be able resize the print to make it clearer. The headlines tell the jist of the story.

We will try to refine this endeavor as we proceed.

Sign up today for National Reunion. Only 39 days until we will be in St, Louis.

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the  Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701. Try to make August 15 as the deadline date so that we wont forget to make annual contributions.

Mail Call                                  Ben517@aol.com

 517TH ST. LOUIS REUNION BEGINS:

THURSDAY, JUNE 26, 2008 THRU MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
THE BANQUET WILL BE ON SUNDAY JUNE 29

Information and Registration Forms:
 formatted pdf forms simple Web Page format
Sheraton Westport Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form
Sheraton Westport Registration Form
Reunion schedule of Events
517th Reunion Registration Form
Bob Dalrymple

What a brave man , Joe Kittinger. And a relatively unsung hero . B ob Dalrymple  PS: I am sending inmy rreservation tomorrow . I'm already booked for accommodations , Bob Dalrymple

 Stars and Stripes edition December 24, 1944