From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:32 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1554- 517TH PRCT- MAY 29,2008

 Only 28 days left before we will be in St. Louis. Hope that you will be there.
 Please let me know if you want to receive Mail Calls or if you have a problem receiving them. You can always read Mail Calls  by clicking www.517prct.org/archives

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the  Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

 517TH ST. LOUIS REUNION BEGINS:

THURSDAY, JUNE 26, 2008 THRU MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
THE BANQUET WILL BE ON SUNDAY JUNE 29
Chris Lindner

Hi All:

I just wanted to let you all know that the sign up date cut off for the St. Louis Reunion was

May 23, 2008.  YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN UP ON LINE AT THIS POINT.

DO NOT WORRY YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP THROUGH THE MAIL.  YOU NEED TO GO TO THE 517TH WEBSITE-----www.517prct.org AND PRINT THE FORMS---AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!

You then need to fill out the forms--write a check and mail them to the following address:

Armed Forces Reunions, Inc.
PO Box 11327
Norfolk, VA 23517

Phone number for the Armed Forces is 1-757-625-6401

If anyone has a problem doing this you may contact me, Chris Lindner at the following numbers:

home 1-210-822-8591
cell    1-210-478-1607

IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE REUNION IS GETTING VERY CLOSE AND WE NEED TO GET THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THE BANQUET AND WE NEED YOU TO SIGN UP FOR ANY ACTIVITIES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN.

Thanks everyone.
Chris Lindner
co-chairperson for the St. Louis Reunion