From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1593- 517TH PRCT- JULY 29, 2008

Please empty your Mail Box so that I wont get mail returned.

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to include Thunderbolt. Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the Thunderbolt. Send donations to Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY 12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace 66295 Highway 20 Bend, OR 97701

517th PRCT Auxiliary Mission Statement
517th PRCT Auxiliary Member Application 2007-2008
517th PRCT Auxiliary Officers and Committee Members 2007-2009
517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009
 Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)
Hosted by: Leila Webb and Donna Hilliard
 Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway
 7470 Highway 192 West
 Kissimmee, Florida 34747
Tele: 1(800)327-9170 FAX 1(407)396-4320
web site: www.ramadagateway.com
Contact: Leila Webb
4155 Kissimmee Park Road
 St. Cloud, Florida 34772
Tele:(407)892-3595

Bob Dalrymple

Dear Ben, I am finally getting around to thanking everyone who made our reunion a smashing success . Chris, Bev,Claire, Helen you were so dedicated to this event for our pleasure and well-being . I cannot express my thanks ,  with the proper superlatives , but I'll just say ," IT  WAS A HUMDINGER "!  What a treat for me to put names on faces   after reading so much about your plans and your efforts for the Combat Team . And , Helen and Claire , your splendid work with The T-BOLT ; just outstanding ! I could go on-and-on , for so many others made significant contributions , but I hope this bit of well-deserved praise will warm your heart as you have warmed mine . God Bless  and keep all of the 517th  GREAT FAMILY ! With love and admiration, Bob Dalrymple

Gina Votti

Dear Mr. Egner,

It is such a great pleasure and honor to hear from you.  And, I also had a lovely chat with Clair Giblin today.  And, I had a lovely chat with Chris before the St. Louis reunion.

I didn't receive any previous emails or calls -- so please don't think you are bombarding me.  Rather, I have many years to make up, and a very deep appetite for learning all that I can about you and your incredible 517th comrades.  What you, Ben, Clair. Chris and the others have and are doing to honor and preserve the legacy of the 517th is more precious than words can say.  I can honestly say it has restored my soul -- and given me a wonderful way to reconnect with my dear departed father.  As I've relayed to Ben more than once, there have been many, many tears in learning what you all endured and sacrificed for us.

There is so much that our generation - and the one following - don't understand.  And, it is an honor if I can be a part of preserving this vital history.  My small contribution would not be possible without you, your comrades, and my father.

It is you that I thank, with all my heart.  Somehow, it will just never seem to be enough.

Sincerely yours,

Gina Votti