From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1607- 517TH PRCT-AUGUST 26, 2008

Here we go again! Mailer Daemon be dammed.

Thanks to all who wished to help with delivery problems of recent Mail Calls.  I will get together with Bob this weekend and try to find a solution. I don't intend to stop sending Mail Calls. It is as helpful to me as it is too recipients.

Please empty your Mail Box so that I wont get mail returned.

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to include Thunderbolt. Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the Thunderbolt. Send donations to Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY 12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace 66295 Highway 20 Bend, OR 97701

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009
 Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)
Hosted by: Leila Webb and Donna Hilliard
 Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway
 7470 Highway 192 West
 Kissimmee, Florida 34747
Tele: 1(800)327-9170 FAX 1(407)396-4320
web site: www.ramadagateway.com
Contact: Leila Webb
4155 Kissimmee Park Road
 St. Cloud, Florida 34772
Tele:(407)892-3595

Betty and Merle Traver

Ben, we would certainly be disappointed if you find it necessary to stop the Mail Call.
We read every line and always look forward to the next issue.  Hope this problem can be resolved and you will continue with the Mail Call.
Myrle and Betty Traver

Marvin Moles

You sent me an email to my address, mdmoles@mycelery.com on Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:55:24 EDT that was too long to be printed with my Celery device. The message was 31 pages long. I can only receive messages up to 16 pages. Please check the message you sent. If you sent your message as HTML or "rich text" format, try sending as "plain text". You can get more information about Celery at: http://www.mycelery.com/

-Marvin Moles
                                                            **********
I try to  limit Mail Call to 4 or 5 printed pages. Suggest that you change from Celery to Spinach- Ben

Gina Votti

I am getting your emails just fine, Ben!!

Please don't stop --- but there does seem to be a problem only with msn.com.

This is something we need to look into.  I will contact some folks who may be able to help us.

There have been cases were email networks censor certain types of mail.... and we need to find out if this is the case. This is an infringement on freedom of speech.

It happened one with a ministry I belong to.  (In that case, it was google.)

Gina
From: Kenton Immerfall

Ben,

I don't know how you put up with all of that crap!  It looks like comcast...netzero...and hotmail postmasters won't accept the AOL emails.  It makes me wonder if this is a POWER PLAY within the ISP companies.

You'd think by now that every email address you've been sending Mail Call to would be recognized by the associated Postmasters.  Of course, if they put a "Block" for all AOL emails into their system there is nothing the consumers can do until they hear from Mail Call in another way.

This entire electronic age is a Mess.  I tell ya!  Send it to the 460th and see if they can "shoot" it up some postmaster's behind.

Kenton

Mary- Friend

HI Ben,

This is Mary.

A new set of spam rules - what ever they are went into effect recently.  Hotmail is on e of the worst enforcers/  On the comcast - my gut tells me they were having a problem.

How many messages do you send out each day.  How many spam return?

I may have some ideas.

Mary

Chris Lindner

Hi Ben:

I sure hope you can get the problem fixed.  I would hate to stop receiving Mail Call.

Chris
Bob Cooper

 Ben
I have no Problem receiving your e mails
Maybe Bob can figure Something. from what I read seems Hot mail must have a Problem

Keep up the good work
Bob

Helen Beddow

HI Ben,

You know, I don't understand why some of these emails are coming back.  I have been corresponding with Michael Wells   WELLS_860@MSN.COM  several times this week and weekend, and all of my emails have gone through to him and he has responded.  I just don't get it.  That was same with Paul Beddow, Darrell and Claire.

Joe Caldor

JOE Calder     I know what you mean.
Jo Anne Roberts Gray

Dear Ben,
I feel your pain.  I manage a small list for an emergency prep group and get this a lot.

You have listed my email as permanent fatal error.  I think it was flakey a while back but is still live and I got this last Mailcall.

Maybe I can help a bit.  Haven't known what to do to help as an aux member.  I could email each of these individually so they don't reject for spam and tell them the story.  They should list you as an approved sender to avoid the spam reject and let you know what they want.???

Jo Anne Roberts Gray
Helen Beddow
HI Ben,

Well, this morning Hal called me in to his computer to look at the Mail Call as it "all out of whack.  It is just a bunch of letters that spread across the screen and nothing makes any sense".  I went in to his computer, and saw what it was and explained what you were doing.  Now, the last time it was all comcast returns, and now it is hotmail returns?  I wonder what server will be next, and I don't understand it at all.  What does your son tell you about this??
Helen

Pat Seitz and Allan Greer

Dear Ben:  Just saw the grief you have been dealing with!  What a horrifically, frustrating experience.  Hang in there.  Hopefully Bob will have something to help when he comes this weekend.  Anything that we can do to help you? Pat and Alan
RICHARD HAMMEL
    Dont give up.  I enjoy the messages as I cannot get out enough
go to reunions.