From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:26 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL N0. 1608-517TH PRCT- AUGUST 27, 2008

Last Mail Call went through with out Hitches. I think I know what the problem was, but I have more searching to do. Some providers can't seem to handle certain links that I use.

Please empty your Mail Box if it has a limited amount of mail that it can handle so that I wont get mail returned.

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to include Thunderbolt. Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the Thunderbolt. Send donations to Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY 12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace 66295 Highway 20 Bend, OR 97701

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009
 Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)
Hosted by: Leila Webb and Donna Hilliard
 Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway
 7470 Highway 192 West
 Kissimmee, Florida 34747
Tele: 1(800)327-9170 FAX 1(407)396-4320
web site: www.ramadagateway.com
Contact: Leila Webb
4155 Kissimmee Park Road
 St. Cloud, Florida 34772
Tele:(407)892-3595

Merle McMorrow

Ben:

August 29th is Bill Boyle's 91st birthday. It would be nice if everyone would send him email birthday greetings.

I sent a card.  When it is open fire trucks sirens begin blowing.  The message is "Now you can light the candles"

Greetings to Fran and family.

                              Merle
                                        ***************
This Mail Call is not being sent to Bill Boyle. Ben

Darrell Egner

Ben

As you know I changed over to Comcast and had a load of problems.  I had the Comcast man out this morning and he spent over one hour with me.  He said everything was fine but he did discover some Virous that did not effect Comcast.  Have to call the Geek squad in tomorrow to solve the Virous problems.

After he left I sent your problem E-mail #1605 to myself (with all the addresses) and it came through with no problems.  I see by the Daemon list that I was on it however I did receive your Mail Call.  I'm not much help, huh?  I expect when you talk to your son Bob he will have the answers.  Sure hope so as other wise you will have a bunch of unhappy customers.  All the 517 wants and needs your Mail Calls.

For your information I do receive all your personal mailings with no problem.  I am going to keep AOL as well as Comcast so if Bob can't solve the problem you can send Mail Call to my AOL address bigdegner@aol.com.

Thanks for all you do,

Darrell Egner

Andrew Hill
Hi Ben,

 Can you please update my e-mail addresses?  I had to drop Yahoo after getting 80-100 spam e-mails every day.  My current e-mail addresses are andy.hill@usis.com and hillandy@live.com.  Please put both down on the Mail Call list.  Thanks!

 Andy Hill  Grandson of Harry Hill, B Company

Scott Ramsey

MR. Barrett,

    Good afternoon. We talked this morning on the phone. Please keep sending the Mail Call, I am receiving them just fine.

Charley Cook

Ben- We have been receiving your emails just fine and
want to tell you we really enjoy them, but as of now we are signing off our email program.
We are relocating to Liberty Hill, Texas in September.
Alaska has been wonderful to us, but it really would be nice to have some sun once in awhile.
Airborne all the way.
Charles Cook

Lory Curtis

Ben,
Please don't give up on mailcall, it is the only thing that cheers up my day.  Thanks for your hard work.

Lory Curtis

Scott Ramsey

Mr. Barrett,

     I tried to email Mrs. Targnion about her story on the website, but I could not send an email to her for some reason, my computer probably. Do you have another contact email for her or do you think she would mind if I send her story to her in Belgium for an autograph?
Have a good day,

Scott Ramsey
(850)276-7324
WWII Interviews and collector

Bob Christman

Ben I know you are having problems with emails, AOL works just fine. By the way the DVD I spoke of was one that  I believe Karen Frice Wallace was collecting for.

Les Perkins

 I WOULD LIKE TO THANK  VIRGINIA VOTTI , FOR THE INFO ON BATTLING BUZZARDS.                        I WAS ABLE TO FIND IT AT A LOCAL BOOK STORE

                            LES PERKINS  CO. C.  517TH
Bob Sweet-Son of Odas H Co.

I have been receiving your messages just fine Ben ! I don't know what the problem could be. It seems to be all of the msn.com addresses! Anyway I am finally having my social security disability hearing coming up on the 28th of August so everyone please say a special prayer for me so that I can receive social security. I have worked hard all of my life and now I am injured and can't work after paying into it so long, isn't that what it's for? I have four Drs. fighting for me so I hope it will be allowed this time. I have degenerative disc disease in my neck and low back, 2 bad knees and hips, and I am diabetic. I am having knee surgery on Sept 3rd. Life has been a little tough on me lately so please keep me in your prayers........... Thank you !

                                                                                                                               SOB, Rick Sweet