From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 6:24 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1610- 517TH PRCT-AUGUST 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Wild Bill Boyle.

       Click on                       William J. Boyle

Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to include Thunderbolt. Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the Thunderbolt. Send donations to Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY 12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace 66295 Highway 20 Bend, OR 97701

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009
 Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)
Hosted by: Leila Webb and Donna Hilliard
 Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway
 7470 Highway 192 West
 Kissimmee, Florida 34747
Tele: 1(800)327-9170 FAX 1(407)396-4320
web site: www.ramadagateway.com
Contact: Leila Webb
4155 Kissimmee Park Road
 St. Cloud, Florida 34772
Tele:(407)892-3595

Dick Seitz

Bill Boyle, happy birthday.  Serving with you during the entire history of the magnificent 517th has been a constant source of pride and professional pleasure.  Your outstanding leadership  has been recognize by us all.  With proud respect and admiration.  Airborne all the way! Dick
Walter Smith
Ben, of course, you would honor such a giant of a personality.
    We all wish you, Col. Bill Boyle, the  most pleasant birthday.
    As a radio operator in the como platoon, I never expected the care an honor for mortar tube toting a battalion  commander on morning runs until you really impressed us every day in that respect.
w w smith hq 1st.

Howard Hensleigh
 Ben:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILL BOYLE.

Here is a guy with 517th guts.  His wounds from the Bulge were severe enough to give him a medical discharge and pension for life.  He refused the soft way out, rehabilitated himself and finished an illustrious Army career.  You can always get a measure of a man by the lady he chooses for a wife.  He met Babbie while stationed in Chicago and that was it for a lifetime partnership.

All the 517th troopers salute you and wish you and Babbie a great day!

Howard Hensleigh

TO COLONEL BOYLE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOD BLESS WILD BILL BOYLE !!
FROM PAUL ABBENE

Adrianna Polk

Yes, I want to continue to receive Mail Call which I look forward to reading every day ~~ no problem receiving them.  Thanks!!!

Adrianna L. Polk     flip@strato.net

Irma Targnion

Dear Ben,
Thank you so much to remember me and thank you for your wishes and to think of me, I am very touched. A lot of love from Trois-Ponts. Irma

Jay Sutcliffe
Hey Mr. Barrett,

Please don’t stop e-mail.  Like everyone else, it makes my day.

 Below is something I thought might be interesting to your readers.

 Thanks for everything, and keep up the good work

An addition to my previous e-mail...
You can reply via e-mail to me at:     greg_morehead@aksteel.com, greg@impressionsphotography.net

Someone has just signed your guestbook!

Name: SSG ROGER W.WILLIAMS USA RETIR