From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:26 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1619- 517TH PRCT- SEPT 11, 2008

 Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the  Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009

Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)

Hosted by: Leila Webb, Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida  34747

Tele: 1(800)327-9170          FAX 1(407)396-4320

Contact: Leila Webb, Helen Beddow and Lou Darden

4155 Kissimmee Park Road

St. Cloud, Florida       34772

Tele:(407)892-3595

Pat Seitz

Dear Ben: Thanks for all the prayers, good thoughts and support.  Dad is recovering nicely albeit the two month recovery process doesn't sit well with someone as active as Dad is.  But he is being a good patient because he wants to attend the AUSA convention in Washington in October. I personally think it will be a bit premature given the fact that it's only been one month since Dad's successful cancer operation (thank God, the cancer is not in the lymph nodes so no chemo or radiation needed)  and not quite a month since the successful stint procedure.  To speed his recovery so he can achieve his goal, we "kids" ask that folk contact him only by email so that he can address them at the pace that the doctors recommend.  Again, thanks so much for all the support.  Pat Seitz, Alan Greer, Cache Seitz Stein berg, Torie Seitz, Rick Seitz and Nancy Crane

Bob Barrett

Hey, you’ve sent out three #1618 in a row.  I’ve been just renaming them to 1618b, 1618c.

Bob Barrett

I don’t think we’ve ever posted info on the Commemorative Airborne Jump Team (CAJT).  On their web site they have photos from both the 2007 and 2008 reunions.  I added a link to them on the Friendlies page.

http://cajt.wordpress.com/