From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:32 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Fwd: MAIL CALL NO.1635--517TH PRCT- OCTOBER 9, 2008

Hello;

 Please try to send in donations to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the  Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.  Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

Pat Seitz and Allan Greer
Dear Ben:  Please let  Nicolas Arnulf know how much Alan and I appreciate the his and his comrades efforts to put together the wonderful tributes to the 517th that are reflected in the videos he sent you.  Through his videos and the Internet, we can be transported to France to walk the battlefields.  I remember when Alan and I had that privilege with Dad in 2005.  The memories are treasures of the first order.  Thank you again and God bless you.  PS  I was also amazed at how much my college French came back as I listened to the speech.  What a marvelous tribute. Thank you again.

Steve Markle
This picture can now be identified as Dick Bramley;

I hope you are getting my e-mails OK. I was able to find the information to this via one of the old issues of the 596 newsletters (Wings) that I was thumbing through and spotted this picture.

-Steve

Barney Hekkala

TO A GREAT WARRIOR... General Dick Seitz...  We were sorry to read that you were having some health problems.  You are much too special to be flat on your back and we wish you a quick recovery.  Blessings,  Barney and Lee Hekkala....Company A
Above message received about 2 weeks ago. - Ben

Cecil Doty
Hello, Ben and the Troopers

It has been some time since I've reported in. But now is the time.   I've been receiving all the Mail Calls and have been enjoying all of them.

My new E Mail Address is  cecildoty@cox.net.

Health wise we been getting alone  pretty good, Arlene is going down rood as Fran. I worry much about her.

I see where more of us are in our ninety now.  I'm ninety-one now.

I'll try to write more often.

Cecil H Doty    cecildoty@cox.net