From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:03 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1643- 517TH PRCT- OCTOBER 26, 12008

Steve Markle has sent us the July 1982 edition of Wings (596 publication by Dr. Charles Pugh). It has a wealth of information about the 596 as well as the rest of the 517 combat team. I thought that it was interesting that references were made about the ailments of aging twenty-five years ago.

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009

Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)

Hosted by: Leila Webb, Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida  34747

Tele: 1(800)327-9170          FAX 1(407)396-4320

Contact: Leila Webb, Helen Beddow and Lou Darden

4155 Kissimmee Park Road

St. Cloud, Florida       34772

Tele:(407)892-3595

Room Rate - $65.00            Registration Fee - $40.00

Palm Springs, CA

West Coast Party

April 20-24, 2009

Recent website additions:

Sospel 1944 and 2008

Pvt. Richard Whidden, D Company

Col de Braus battle - 64th anniversary

Sospel 1943 and now

3rd Annual 517th Commemorative March, August 2008

Visit to Southern France 2008 with Ignatius Bail, 460th PFAB