From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:42 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1662- 517TH PRCT- NOVEMBER 21, 2008

Please tell me if you mail is not to be included in Mail Call by writing FYEO.

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009

Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)

Hosted by: Leila Webb, Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida  34747

Tele: 1(800)327-9170          FAX 1(407)396-4320

Contact: Leila Webb, Helen Beddow and Lou Darden

4155 Kissimmee Park Road

St. Cloud, Florida       34772

Tele:(407)892-3595

Room Rate -$65.00            Registration Fee  -$40.00

Palm Springs, CA

West Coast Party

April 20-24, 2009

.

Gary Dean Poole died early Friday morning, November 21, 2008  at his home in Wallowa, Oregon.  He had suffered with cancer.

He is survived by his wife, Kathleen Poole; and his four children; Michael Poole of Portland, Oregon; Patrick Poole of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho; Marta Anderson of Enterprise, Oregon and Tim Poole of Moscow, Idaho.

He spent most of his life in the building trade, retiring in 1990 from service as a building inspector for the City of Mill Creek, Washington.  He served in the U. S. Army during WWII as a member of the 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team, which was deployed to Italy, France, Belgium and Germany.  He was the ultimate patriot.

Donations can be made to the Wallowa County Home Health Service at the Wallowa Memorial Hospital in Wallowa, Oregon.

My deepest sympathy to  on the passing of Gary to  his wife and family. Gary served with Hq-460.

Ben