From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:47 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com; Paseitz@aol.com; Tomx517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1722- 517TH PRCT-FEBRUARY 10, 2009

Just received mail from Babbie Boyle concerning the health of Bill.
I am sending this Mail Call out early so that you can keep Bill in your prayers as requested by Babbie .
Please let me know if you want to receive Mail Calls or if you have a problem
receiving them. You can always read back Mail Calls  by clicking on www.517prct.org/archives

  Click on                                                              Salt Lake City Reunion

Palm Springs, CA          Thursday July 9 thru July 13

West Coast Party

April 20-24,2009

Babbie Boyle

Ben, Bill is back in the hospital and at this point I do not know what the future holds.  His legs and hands seem to have given out also his spirits are not that great. Keep him in your prayers, me too. I will keep you posted.
Babbie

Gene Snyder

Ben

About 15 years ago I had a similar experience to that of Darrell Egner
(mail call 1721) with 5th graders at a Bishop grammar school in CA.
The teacher, a neighbor, said his class was studying WWII and would
I come into class to talk about the war and answer questions.  I agreed
and the class, especially the boys, were very impressed that a combat
paratrooper was there.   A few days after my appearance the teacher
presented me with a packet of notes from the students thanking me
for my service and being there to talk, however, while I was in their
classroom, just as Darrell said, the primary questions by 5th graders
was "How many people did you kill?",  "How did you kill them?" and
"Did you get shot?"

Gene Snyder "ZOOT"  CO. A