From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 7:24 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com; Mike517TH@aol.com
Subject: Mail CALL

Send contributions for Film Project to.
                                         Leo Dean

Update on the                  14 Stonehenge Lane

517th Film Project            Albany, NY  12203

Reunion info:

Howard Hensleigh
Note for Dick Seitz:  All compliments are gratefully acknowledged and appreciated.   I will take credit for the six inch file we built up in applying for donor income tax deduction status and answering one set of questions after another, but it was your picture and write up that got the job done.  I think the IRS foot dragger's boss must have been airborne.  Howard Hensleigh

Harris Johnson
 http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=187582&page=1

Tom McAvoy

I am not trying to argue with you Ben (not at all) and I hope with all my might you are correct. I just checked with my Attorney that got my 100% compensation, 51 years after the fact (because the VA told me that they did not believe I had ever been in an airplane let alone jump out of one). and since I am rated only 70% disabled from injuries received 08/15/44 and they rated me 100% because I am unemployable that he did not understand how I could get another 10-20% disability, Please comment Ben if you are aware of anything else in regard to this.  Tom McAvoy
Tom is correct. I did not know that 70% was the magic number, but a high rating qualifies one for 100% rating because of unemployable (age).
Those who have not applied yet, have already lost out on about $50.00 at least. You can lead a horse etc. - Ben

   Worth another look

 Subj: Mail Call No. 164