From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 7:08 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO 1763- 517TH PRCT- APRIL 3, 2009

Hello
This Mail Call may be incomplete and if  I have left out your mail, send it again. Only so much room in brain.
,
Leo Dean has informed me of gifts for the Film project from Kathy Perkowski, Mickey Moses, Jeff Barrett, and Steve, Anfelina, Rosalinda and Trevor Markle

Send contributions for Film Project to.
                                         Leo Dean

Update on the                  14 Stonehenge Lane

517th Film Project            Albany, NY  12203

Reunion info:

Darrell Egner

Ben

I received the attached E-mail from a very dear friend, Janice Smith.  Her husband John and I Officiated Tennis for about 26 years.  Janice was the CEO of the First Coast Tennis Foundation in North Florida and received grants for FCTF and helped get money for our Umpires Association.  She and John decided to retire and move to the Tenn. Mountains.

As you can see she has offered to help the 517 PRCT obtain a grant for our Movie Project.  The purpose of this message is to get the opinions of our members to see if we should pursue this kind offer.  Without the full cooperation of many people in the 517 this project would never get off the ground.  Just to name a few key people that would need to help is,  Leo Dean,  Ben Barrett, Bob Barrett, Howard Hensleigh, Dick Seitz, Rob & Mary Lloyd McDonald (Movie Producers), Helen Beddow and Darrell Egner and way to many others too many to name in this Memo.

All of you please respond to me at BIGDEGNER@COMCAST or through Mail Call and let me have your opinions.  Should we proceed or not?  I am completely sold on the Movie and with a grant who knows this could help to get on PBS or other channels.  The purpose of the Movie is to let our children and the World know what a small Combat Team did to keep America free.

Darrell Egner
President 517 PRCT