From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 6:02 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1791 - 517TH PRCT- MAY 22, 200

I have an interesting download in this Mail Call.

Send contributions for Film Project to.
                                         Leo Dean

Update on the                  14 Stonehenge Lane

517th Film Project            Albany, NY  12203

Click on                               National Reunion

                                             Salt Lake City

                                             July 9-13, 2009

Recent website additions:

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

A Company in Life Magazine 1944

Pvt. Harry A. Hill, B Company - 200 photos and clippings

Pvt. Richard L. Lynam, H Company, KIA

Operation Dragoon After Action Reports

Mail Handling Procedure During the Invasion of Southern France

Lory Curtis

Ben,
   Not many of our 517th family and friends have signed up for the reunion yet.  We only have a small number so far.  I am told that most sign up at the last minute, but to me we are very close to the last minute.  I saw on the 517th Web site the one Year Anniversary of the Thunderbolt.  Colonel Walsh’s had this anniversary message to the 517th  troopers printed in the Thunderbolt, Camp Mackall, N.C. March 1944.