From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 6:12 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane,Albany 12203

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

A Company in Life Magazine 1944

Wade Gilbert

Hi Ben,

Great to hear from you.  Unfortunately I don’t have the DVD to make a copy for you.  I believe it’s in final production stage with a few edits still to be done.  As soon as I get the final version I’ll make you a copy.  I’ll send over an order form shortly for you to send to everyone; however, if they simply want to send an email that will be fine.  All they need to do is send an email to 517Film@iavi.com with the Name, Address and Number of movies they need.  This might be easier for everyone than printing out a form and faxing it over.

 Maybe you can send this information via mail call but please let everyone know it may be a month or so before I get the final version.

 Best Regards,

Mary Lloyd will get right on it.- Ben

My favorite photo at SALT LAKE CiTY REUNION

                                Trevor Markle
Merliani Hanson

YouTube - When a soldier comes home