From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:13 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com; lhs1942@gmail.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1847 -517TH PRCT-JULY 30, 2009

 Please send Links instead of Downloads when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

  Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

This site is dedicated to all Troopers of the 517th PRCT, their families, and the brave French and Belgian Resistance Fighters who supported and fought with the 517 PRCT in WWII.

Michael A. Sura, H Co. biography

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

A Company in Life Magazine 1944

Pvt. Harry A. Hill, B Company - 200 photos and clippings

Rick Sweet
Hi Ben,
       Next month I would like to make a donation to keep my Thunderbolt coming and add my name to the auxiliary.  I also want to add enough extra money to help a little with the 517th movie " A Cut Above" or where ever it is needed and can be used best. I will leave that to the powers that be. I have asked for 3 copies from Wade's email site and gave him my address and information. I'll get paid in the middle of next month and then send the 517th a check. So it goes to Leo Dean right? I will be so happy to get the copies of the movies and share them with my family.  The 517th website and all that it does for us and for what it stands for, is certainly worth supporting. A huge Thank you to Bob and Ben Barrett for the website and to so many of you who contribute facts and stories and just good information. Also the one's that made the movie possible, thank you for your hard work and the love that you put into the project! The 517th is still the best!!!
I do understand that it will take awhile before the movie is ready........I'll wait! Thank you!

Airborne
SOB
Rick Sweet

 Someone has just signed your guestbook!