From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 5:57 PM
To: fcthompson@gmail.com; EDLINK74@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1878 - 517TH PRCT- SEPTEMBER 21, 2009

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane,Albany 12203

More photos from Europe trip 2009 - Parts 5 and 6

Myrle Traver, F Co. biography

Michael A. Sura, H Co. biography

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

Nicolas ARNULF

Dear PRCT 517th veterans,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for having sponsored 65th anniversary of Col de Braus fights as official event, which was a real honor to us.

I would like to let you know about reenactment.

3 days during, forty-four memories association’ members drove in jeep or walked around fights area, doing water chores in the same spring D company men used to use (Mike Kane D co pictures).

On Monday morning, ring to dead has rang on Tête de la Lavina, and there was such a great emotion to us. Then there was a take-up-arms so we could pay homage to those fights victims.

Please find attached ceremony video link and we would be more than delighted if it could be on your website so you could live ceremony from your place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLSQUqqNDFQ

Here are few ceremony pictures.

Here are also 3 pictures of Georges Spears reenactment, F co.

At least, hare are some reenactment pictures of Mike Kane scenes.

As organizer of this even I would like to thank you deeply.

Nicolas ARNULF

REMEMBER THE GREAT WORK DONE BY THE 596TH ENG CO ON THE WAY UP TO COL DE BRAUS AFTER GERMAN ARTILLERY SHOTS FROM SOSPEL

PHOTO FROM ERIC RENOUX- j.MICKAEL & ADRIEN SOLDI  LE MUY MUSEUM France

Today

 Name: Franklin Thompson