From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:08 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1879- 517TH PRCT-SEPTEMBER 22, 2009

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane,Albany 12203

More photos from Europe trip 2009 - Parts 5 and 6

Myrle Traver, F Co. biography

Michael A. Sura, H Co. biography

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

Merle McMorrow

I suspected that little girl could not have made all the scarves.  J Mickael provided the answer.

                        Merle