From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:54 PM
To: m1.enrico@libero.it; ch.viller@gmail.com
Subject: MAIL CALL N0. 1894 - 517TH PRCT- OCTOBER 21, 2009

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Dick Spencer - HQ CO, 3rd Batallion

Leo Balestrini - 460 PFAB, Battery A

Remembrance of Capt. Robert P. Woodhull, by Tory Parlin

2009 Europe Road Trip Photos

Annual Florida Mini-Reunion

January 16-19,2010

Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 1192 West   Kissimmee, Florida 34747

Barbara (Johnston) Fie

Ben,

I very much enjoyed Steve Markle's report on the mayonnaise jar and the beers and would like to pass it on to friends who are not necessarily interested in the other reports.  Therefore, could you please send it back to me under separate cover, or send me his email address so I can write him directly and ask for it.

Thanks,

Barbara (Johnston) Fei

Art McAvoy

Just great , thank you for sending it to me  Art McAvoy

Barbara (Johnston ) Fei
Dear Ben,

Thanks to your help the donation I made to the Church in St. Jacques has arrived.  I can only hope some day either my daughter or her children can make it to St. Jacques to see where Milt died.

Barbara Fei

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: Donation for Church in St. Jacques

Dear Barbara,
To day, we receive your donation by mail for the church of St Jacques. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you so much. Maria GASPAR, the President of our Committee is also the secretary of the parish of St Jacques, she knows the best way to help the church but I am sure that a part of the money will go flowering the altar for the Holy Mass. As I told you a special prayer for Milton will be said during the Mass. Best wishes and Love from Belgium and a lot of thanks. You are wonderful ! Irma
----- Original Message ----- From: Barbara Fei
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:09 PM
Subject: Donation for Church in St. Jacques

Dear Irma,

I am today sending you by mail the money order from the Bank of American here in California for the $500
(326.47 euros) donation I wish to make to the Church in St. Jacques.  I am enclosing a copy of this email in the letter with the money order along with a copy of the original email I sent you and the one you sent me after you had spoken with your bank manager.

I am sending you these copies as I am not sure just how the money order is addressed and I wanted you to be able to take all of this correspondence between us to your bank if there is any problem in getting the money.

Will you please send me an email when the money arrives and if you were able to cash it?

Thanks for all of your help with this little contribution that I want to make to those wonderful people who are associated with the Church.

Barbara Johnston Fei
e-mail: bjfei@comcast.net
Candle Holder at St. Jacques Church
Glenn Eckart

Hello Sir,

My name is Glynn Eckart my uncle was William Eckart and he was in the 517th in WWII and was K.I.A. in December and would like to be added to the mail call.

thank you for your time.

Glynn L. Eckart Jr.

Name: Enrico