From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:25 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1905 -517TH PRCT- N0VEMBER 8, 2009

Leo Dean is trying to find information about Captain Kenneth Freund who may have been in Service Co. for a gentleman in the United Kingdom .
Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

video:  First Airborne Task Force prep, with Bill Boyle

Dick Spencer - HQ CO, 3rd Batallion

Leo Balestrini - 460 PFAB, Battery A

Remembrance of Capt. Robert P. Woodhull, by Tory Parlin

2009 Europe Road Trip Photos

Annual Florida Mini-Reunion

January 16-19,2010

Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway