From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:43 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1911 -517TH PRCT-NOVEMBER

Phil McSpadden informs me that he has had several medical issues since the SLC reunion but now expects to attend the Kissimmee reunion.
Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane,Albany 12203

video:  First Airborne Task Force prep, with Bill Boyle

Dick Spencer - HQ CO, 3rd Batallion

Leo Balestrini - 460 PFAB, Battery A

Remembrance of Capt. Robert P. Woodhull, by Tory Parlin

2009 Europe Road Trip Photos

Annual Florida Mini-Reunion

January 16-19,2010

Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

Howard Hensleigh

Dear Ben:  The football that wore on Tom Reber's joints was with Wisconsin which did alright last weekend, as Iowa did with a freshmen replacement quarterback up until the end of the regulation time with the score against the formidable Ohio State at 24 to 24.  We lost the toss in overtime and the rest was downhill with Ohio Stat kicking the winning 49 foot field goal to win it 24 to 27.  The Big Ten championship and the rose bowl  were on the line.  I will root for all the Big Ten teams in the New Years games, even Ohio State..

Best regards Tom,  Howard Hensleigh

Chris Lindner

Hi Ben:

I just thought I would let you know that I made my 2ND JUMP last Saturday.  It was better than the first one.

I know I have a looooong way to go to catch up with Leo.

Have a good one.

Chris Lindner

Chris's first jump-Ben
John Krumm

We were thrilled to receive our DVD from Mr. Gilbert last Saturday.  It is very well done, and we are so grateful to have it.  We will be making an additional donation to Leo Dean for this DVD.

I am wondering if eventually additional copies will be available for purchase.

Chris Lindner
Hi Ben:

I am not sure if I already sent this to you so you might get it twice from me.

How are you doing???????

Chris

Ray Estrella

Ben, please pass on my best wishes to Leo Dean on his 131st jump. May you have many soft landings my friend !-Ray Estrella

Chris Lindner
Hi Ben:

I thought this was interesting !!!!

chris
This is a very interesting photographic work in which the photographer has taken photographs of Normandy, France during the invasion in WWII and matched his photographs today to the site and angles of the WWII photographs.  It is a great study on the resiliency of  man and recovery of a town.