From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:32 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO, 1943 AMENDED
Hello.

Mail Call No. 1943 was just sent out,but not the one that I intended to send.
Still fighting the Internet world and windmills.

Part  left out:

If you have a problem receiving Mail Call, go to the  www.517prct.org/archives and you can read old Mail Calls, such as:
1942 - Dec 21 '09
1941 - Dec 20 '09
1940 - Dec 19 '09
1939 - Dec 18 '09
1938 - Dec 17 '09
1937 - Dec 16 '09

Bob makes  an effort to keep the archives up to date, but he has his own job and travels.

This is the method that General Seitz is familiar with. If you can't attack from the front, go around and attract the bastards from the rear.

Dick Seitz

To all the outstanding troopers of the great 517th Merry Christmas and a New Year that fulfills all the hope you and your family have for it.  Airborne all the way! Dick Seitz

Irma and Arnold Targnion

Dear friends of America,
Wishing you a special Christmas and a wonderful New Year !
We called the Super Intendant in Henri-Chapelle Cemetery to ask him to adopt the tomb of Floyd STOTT; Somebody adopted it ; I think it could be Eddy Lamberty, so we ask for the patronage of 2 others 517 th men : Mertz LAMPELLA - KIA -13.01.1945 (H cy) probably between Stavelot and Logbiermé near Hénumont and Arthur W. SESSUM - KIA
on December 29, 1944; by those adoptions, we would like to pay homage to the young men who died for our Liberty. During this special time and this 65° anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge, we shall think of you and of your comrads. We shall never forget. God bless you, God bless America. Irma and Arnold Targnion, Trois-Ponts