517 PRCT - MailCall No. 1993, May 8, 2010

Mail Call: MailCall@517prct.org

Administrivia:

- If you have trouble reading this MailCall, or seeing the images, you can read it online at http://www.517prct.org/mailcall/1993.htm

- At any time, if you want to be added or removed from the MailCall list, just let me know.

- Donations for any programs involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany NY  12203.

- New address for MailCall:  MailCall@517prct.org  I will also continue to search Ben's gmail and AOL accounts for a while as well.

- If you send me email that you do not want included in MailCall, just label it as “FYEO”.

- I now understand how Ben could get confused about what he already posted and what he didn’t.  If I miss something, please just send it again.

Website                                           www.517prct.org

Mail Call                                   MailCall@517prct.org

Mail Call Archives            www.517prct.org/archives

Roster                            www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

Recent website additions:

Robert Kennedy, F Company biography

Ray Hess, F Company biography

1943 May 10 - Letter to parents of new recruits from Lt. McKinley

Officers of the 2nd Battalion at Camp Toccoa, 1943

Arlton Bearden, Demo Platoon, I Company (KIA Italy)

Video of A Company in Italy, Aug 14, 1944

Le Muy infos magazine - selected pages of the August 2009 celebration

MailCall News

Curahee -- Every paratrooper knows what that word means.

Merle