517 PRCT - MailCall No. 2000, June 13, 2010

Website                                           www.517prct.org

Mail Call                                   MailCall@517prct.org

Mail Call Archives            www.517prct.org/archives

Roster                            www.517prct.org/roster.pdf

Recent website additions:

Don Fraser's CP near Col de Braus then and now

Warbird Magazine article about the 2008 St. Louis Reunion

MailCall News

MailCall #2000.  Wow.  - BB

This is for Dan Robins,

Dan, I saw your mail about Richard Lynam, and just wanted you to know that in 2007, I visited Bergeval Belgium where your Cousin was killed Jan 5 1945. I placed in St. Jacques church near Bergeval, a photo of Richard and my Cousin Layton Pippin and a narrative about Corwin Clark who was also killed the same day as our Cousins. When the Veterans visited last year, pictures were made inside the church, and the pictures and a candle stick were still there. I was proud to do that so the men could be referred to by name, instead of troopers killed. Thanks

Morris McDowell
garandaddy@yahoo.com

Hello Everyone! I need to know if you Folks are receiving my E-mails. Reply to this E-mail if you would please, so that I know my computer is functioning properly. I have not been getting any E-mails lately . Help me!!!! Best regards to you all

Ray R. Hess
rrhess1@ptd.net  [new address? -- BB]

hello. I collect the patches US airborne WWII. I am French. can you say to me when l' badge of the 517 marked 517 in top and attack in bottom was creates and carried?

with my thanks.

jean-louis bourgeois
jean-louis.bourgeois9@wanadoo.fr

To All , June 12 - include a thought for Colonel William J. "Wild Bill" Boyle in your prayers.

Be well all, - Paul Abbene

[Will Bill Boyle died one year ago, June 12, 2009]